All Series 2 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. The Series 2 Digital Audio cables begin with ultra-pure oxygen free copper (OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. To maintain a consistent 75 Ohm impedance, the coaxial Series 2 S/PDIF Digital Audio cable’s 24AWG center conductor is surrounded by a perfectly concentric layer of PE dielectric. Dual shielding blocks noise from entering the signal path. Tributaries Series 2 precision 75 Ohm engineering provides accurate digital audio performance.
The Series 2 Digital Audio cable is stocked in each in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 2AD Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 24AWG solid OFC conductor
- PE dielectric
- Dual shielding prevents noise from entering the signal path
- Highly flexible black PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths