The Series 2 Y Adapter cable is an audio splitter that comes in 2 configurations. The FMM is a cable with one female RCA split to two male RCA connectors. The MFF is a cable with one male RCA split to two female RCA connectors. Series 2 uses ultra-pure oxygen-free copper (OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Conductors are solid gauge to prevent grainy distortion caused by stranded wire. The nine inch light weight and flexible design provides ease of installation. The Series 2 Y Adapter is 100% shielded to keep noise from entering the audio signal.
Available in two configurations FMM and MFF.
The Series 2 Adapter Y cable is stocked in 9 inch lengths and sold in each
Model 2Y Highlights
- Designed, packaged and tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- 9 inch Y cable in FMM and MFF configuration
- 22AWG solid OFC conductors
- PE insulator
- Shielded to lower the noise floor
- Low profile molded RCA connectors
- Highly flexible black PVC jacket