All Series 4 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 4 Bi-Wire Speaker cables begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen-free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Six stranded bundles are constructed by twisting strands clockwise and then wrapping the bundles counterclockwise around one insulated large solid conductor canceling magnetic fields thus reducing distortion. Two 16AWG conductors are designed for connection to the high frequency loudspeaker driver terminals while two 14AWG conductors are designed for connection to the low frequency driver terminals. Tributaries Series 4 Star-Quad design results in a high performance speaker cable that looks as good as it sounds.
The Series 4 Star-Quad Bi-Wire Speaker cable is stocked in each in lengths from 4 foot to 12 foot lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 4BW Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
- Two 14AWG and two 16AWG conductors for superior signal transfer
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass, mids & highs
- Insulated solid conductor eliminates distortion with stranded bundles
- Available terminated with Spade Lugs or Banana Plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC Jacket
- Available in custom lengths, sold by each