"The Series 6 is like a Mazda Miata, inexpensive and fun as heck to drive"
All Series 6 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 6 balanced audio cables begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Each conductor is engineered with dual solid gauge wires that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support low, mid and high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each wire yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. The Series 6 balanced cables are precision twisted balanced in design. Dedicated conductors with equal impedance for positive and negative signals. The signal conductors are wrapped with dual shielding to keep noise from reaching the single path. To reduce signal hum during connection the Tributaries Series 6 XLR connectors have the female ground (pin 1) placed forward in the shell so the ground connects first. The end result is a neutral sounding cable.
The Series 6 Balanced Audio cable is stocked in pair and mono cables in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 6AB Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Dual balanced 20AWG HC-OFC conductors
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass & midrange
- Insulated conductors eliminate strand interaction/distortion
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated solid-brass XLR connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths either pairs or mono cables