"Swapping out my power cables with the 6P made a very apparent difference (NOT subtle)…. Simply put, it made the Runco Projector perform BETTER."
All Series 6 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. The 6P-IEC is a shielded 3-pole grounded power cable that is engineered with 14AWG conductors that won’t starve power amplifiers of current. Designed exclusively for Tributaries by Jay Victor these cables are designed primarily for low frequency signals of 50/60Hz with conductor size and gauge combinations specific for this purpose. The Series 6 starts with multi-gauge solid High Conductivity Oxygen-Free Copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Each conductor is insulated with PVC dielectric material that was chosen to isolate vibration caused by alternating current from entering the signal path. For maximum noise reduction alternating lays in cable twisting is employed. Magnetic fields are created when insulated conductors are twisted in a bundle causing distortion. Alternating the twists cancels out magnetic fields eliminating distortion. 6P is triple shielded, shielding from RF and EMI noise results in audible improvements by lowering the noise floor you hear and see more information. Termination of the Series 6 power cable conductors involves first preparing the wires by stripping the PE insulation, maintaining the original twist in the conductor and dipping in a high temperature solder pot. This process bonds the wires into one conductor that is terminated in the light-weight nylon power connector. This construction reduces transmission resistance and improves signal flow.
The Series 6 Power cable is stocked in each in lengths from 3 foot, 6 foot and 9 foot with custom lengths available
Model 6P-IEC Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 3-Pole 15Amp Straight IEC > Straight AC power cable
- Large 14AWG HC-OFC wires don’t starve power amps of power
- Multi-gauge geometry design is optimized for low frequency AC signals of 50/60Hz
- Propriety winding techniques & triple shielding ensure low noise transfer
- PVC dielectrics isolate vibration from alternating current from entering the signal path.
- Non-magnetic nylon power connectors are both durable and light-weight
- Decorative woven jacket over Rugged black PVC jacket