All Series 6 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 6 Subwoofer Mono cables are optimally designed to work in Low Frequency Effects (LFE) Subwoofer outputs of a pre-amp or receiver. Series 6 begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Each conductor is engineered with dual solid gauge wires that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support lower, upper and mid-bass frequency ranges for a dynamic bass sound. Individually insulating each wire yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. The precision twisted Twin-Axial design has dedicated conductors for the positive signal and negative return signal plus a heavy shield that is connected to the source end only. In this design the shield will capture any induced interference sending it to ground at the source end thereby isolating noise away from the input stage of the load. This configuration ensures a clear signal transfer with overall noise rejection. The end result is a dynamic bass cable.
The Series 6 Subwoofer cable is stocked in mono cables in lengths from 1 meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 6S Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 20AWG HC-OFC conductors
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for dynamic bass
- Insulated conductors eliminate strand interaction/distortion
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated solid-brass RCA connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths as mono cables