"Series 6 Speaker cables in a word make my system sound the best it ever has!"
All Series 6 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 6 Star-Quad Speaker cables begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen-free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Two 11AWG conductors consist of multiple solid gauges that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support low, mid and high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each conductor yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. It is important to understand that music passing through the speaker cable, is actually an AC voltage, so when voltage passes through twisted wire, there will be additional magnetic fields. Tributaries Star-Quad design not only alternates the positive and negative signal conductors but also alternates the twisted lays in each multi-gauge conductor. Alternating lays cancels all levels of magnetic distortion. The end result is a neutral sounding cable
The Series 6 Star-Quad Speaker cable is stocked in each in lengths from 4 foot to 12 foot lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 6SP Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
- Two 11AWG HC-OFC conductors for superior signal transfer
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass, mids & highs
- Insulated solid conductor eliminates distortion with stranded bundles
- Available terminated with spade lugs or spring clip banana plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC Jacket
- Available in custom lengths, sold by each