"The Series 8 Audio cables make my system sound the best it ever has. I hear things in discs I have played frequently, some for over a dozen years that I have never heard before."
All Series 8 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 8 Mark II Single-Ended RCA audio cables begin with extremely high-grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Tributaries LC-OFC is carefully drawn to produce a low crystal volume per foot resulting in less signal loss and distortion. Conductors consist of multiple solid gauges that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support low, mid and high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each conductor yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. Unbalanced analog audio systems will benefit from using Tributaries Twin-Axial cable design. The precision-twisted Twin-Axial design has dedicated conductors for the positive signal and negative return signal plus a heavy shield that is connected to the source end only. In this design the shield will capture any induced interference sending it to ground at the source end thereby isolating noise away from the input stage of the load. This configuration ensures a clear signal transfer with overall noise rejection as close to balanced as possible. The Mark II cables are silver soldered onto proprietary RCA connectors made with Tellurium (TE) copper contacts increasing conductivity and strength. The end result is a dead-quiet neutral sounding cable that accurately produces the sound of live music
The Series 8 Mark II Single-Ended audio cable is stocked in pair and mono cables in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 8A Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Precision-Twisted Twin-Axial 20AWG LC-OFC conductors
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass & midrange
- Insulated conductors eliminate strand interaction/distortion
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated Tellurium copper RCA connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths either pairs or mono cables