"In one adagio movement there is a low pedal note on the cello which I have never heard properly captured before. Now I hear it with the Series 8 cables"
All Series 8 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. The Series 8 begin with extremely high grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) that is silver plated to support higher frequency performance specifically for digital audio applications. To maintain a consistent 75 Ohm impedance, the coaxial Series 8 S/PDIF Digital Audio cable’s 18AWG silver-plated center conductor is surrounded by three perfectly concentric layers of dielectric which consist of a skin, foamed PE and a final skin. Heavy triple shielding block noise from entering the signal path. The 8AD precision engineering supports wide bandwidth applications to transmit multichannel audio accurately.
The Series 8 Digital Audio cable is stocked in each in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 8AD Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 18AWG LC-OFC conductor for superior signal transfer
- 2.5% silver-plated wire provides superior digital performance
- Best dielectric insulator: Skin/Nitrogen injected foam PE/Skin
- Triple shielded to keep noise from entering the signal path
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths