"In one adagio movement there is a low pedal note on the cello which I have never heard properly captured before. Now I hear it with the Series 8 cables"
All Series 8 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. The Series 8 Mark II Digital Audio cables begin with extremely high-grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) that is silver plated to support higher frequency performance specifically for digital audio applications. To maintain a consistent 75 Ohm impedance, the coaxial Series 8 S/PDIF digital audio cable’s 18AWG silver-plated center conductor is surrounded by three perfectly concentric layers of dielectric which consist of a skin, foamed PE and a final skin. Heavy triple shielding block noise from entering the signal path. The Mark II cables are silver soldered onto proprietary RCA connectors made with Tellurium (TE) copper contacts increasing conductivity and strength. The 8AD MKII precision engineering supports wide bandwidth applications to transmit multichannel audio accurately.
The Series 8 Mark II digital audio cable is stocked in each in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 8AD Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 18AWG LC-OFC conductor for superior signal transfer
- 2.5% silver-plated wire provides superior digital performance
- Best dielectric insulator: Skin/Nitrogen injected foam PE/Skin
- Triple shielded to keep noise from entering the signal path
- Gold-plated Tellurium copper RCA connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths