"Tributaries Series 8 gave me much more of the immediacy of live music that I know well"
All Series 8 Cables are meticulously hand-made in Orlando, Florida. Series 8 Bi-Wire Speaker cables begin with extremely high grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Tributaries LC-OFC is carefully drawn to produce a low crystal volume per foot resulting in less signal loss and distortion. Series 8 Bi-Wire conductors consist of multiple solid gauges that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support low, mid and high frequencies for a natural balanced-sounding cable. Individually insulating each gauge within the conductor yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. It’s important to understand that the music passing through the speaker cable, is actually an AC voltage, so, when voltage passes through a twisted wire, there will be additional magnetic fields. Tributaries Star-Quad design not only alternates the positive and negative signal conductors but also alternates the twisted lays in each multi-gauge conductor. By alternating the lays it cancels all levels of magnetic distortion. The end result is a dead-quiet neutral sounding cable that accurately produces the sound of live music
Available in various lengths to meet your requirements.
The Series 8 Star-Quad Bi-Wire Speaker cable is stocked in each in lengths from 4 foot to 12 foot lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 8BW Highlights
- Hand made with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
- Four 14AWG LC-OFC conductors for best signal transfer
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for natural balanced sounding cable
- Propriety optimized cable geometry for low noise and distortion
- Unique design by Jay Victor for superior sound quality , exclusively from Tributaries
- Gold plated solid brass Series 8 double locking banana plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom length , sold by each