All Series 8 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. If your speakers are equipped with 4 binding posts they are meant for bi-wiring. One pair is for high frequency and the other pair is for low frequency. If you prefer not to bi-wire, speaker manufacturers provide gold plated brass bars to bridge the negative posts and the positive posts. We recommend that you upgrade the stock bars with Series 8 speaker jumpers made of ultra-pure LC-OFC. The Series 8 are 14AWG LC-OFC is carefully drawn to produce a low crystal volume per foot resulting in less signal loss and distortion.
The Series 8 Speaker Jumpers are stocked in pairs in lengths of 6 inches with custom lengths available.
Model 8SJ Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 14AWG LC-OFC conductors for best signal transfer
- 3 separate wire gauges for best bass, midrange and highs
- Propriety optimized cable geometry for low noise and distortion
- Unique design by Jay Victor for superior sound quality, exclusively from Tributaries
- Available terminated with spade lugs or banana plugs
- Available in 6 inch length, sold in pair