All Series 8 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. If your speakers are equipped with 4 binding posts they are meant for bi-wiring. One pair is for high frequency and the other pair is for low frequency. If you prefer not to bi-wire, speaker manufacturers provide gold plated brass bars to bridge the negative posts and the positive posts combining the high with the low. We recommend that you upgrade the stock bars with Series 8 Mark II speaker jumpers made of ultra-pure LC-OFC that is carefully drawn to produce a low crystal volume per foot resulting in less signal loss and distortion. Mark II cables are silver soldered onto proprietary spade lugs and locking banana plug connectors made with Tellurium (TE) copper increasing conductivity and strength. The lower resistance and high conductivity of the Series 8 MKII speaker jumpers will make an audible difference.
The Series 8 Mark II speaker jumpers are stocked in pairs in lengths of 6 inches with custom lengths available.
Model 8SJ Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 14AWG LC-OFC conductors for best signal transfer
- 3 separate wire gauges for best bass, midrange and highs
- Propriety optimized cable geometry for low noise and distortion
- Unique design by Jay Victor for superior sound quality, exclusively from Tributaries
- Gold-plated Tellurium copper spade lugs and banana plug connectors
- Available in 8 inch length, sold in pair