"The Series 8 audio cables produced a dramatic and easily perceivable improvement in clarity, resolution, musicality and overall listening pleasure, and reduction of listening fatigue due to these benefits."
All Series 8 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 8 Star-Quad Speaker cables begin with extremely high grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Tributaries LC-OFC is carefully drawn to produce a low crystal volume per foot resulting in less signal loss and distortion. 11AWG conductors consist of multiple solid gauges that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support low, mid and high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each conductor yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. It is important to understand that music passing through the speaker cable, is actually an AC voltage, so when voltage passes through twisted wire, there will be additional magnetic fields. Tributaries Star-Quad design not only alternates the positive and negative signal conductors but also alternates the twisted lays in each multi-gauge conductor. Alternating lays cancels all levels of magnetic distortion. The end result is a dead-quiet neutral sounding cable that accurately produces the sound of live music
The Series 8 Star-Quad Speaker cable is stocked in each in lengths from 4 foot to 12 foot lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 8SP Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
- Two 11AWG LC-OFC conductors for best signal transfer
- 3 separate wire gauges for best bass, midrange and highs
- Propriety optimized cable geometry for low noise and distortion
- Unique design by Jay Victor for superior sound quality, exclusively from Tributaries
- Available terminated with Spade Lugs or double locking banana plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom length, sold by each