All Series 8 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. 8SP12 Speaker cables are engineered with a flat zip-type geometry that is UL rated jacket for installation inside the wall. The Series 8 begin with extremely high grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Tributaries LC-OFC is carefully drawn to produce a low crystal volume per foot resulting in less signal loss and distortion. 12AWG conductors consist of multiple solid gauges that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support low, mid and high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each conductor yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. This cable is the perfect speaker wire when installing Dolby® Atmos in wall speakers because it provides superior imagery and improved musical dimension.
The Series 8 Speaker cable is stocked in 200 ft. spools and terminated in lengths from 4 foot to 12 foot lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 8SP12 Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Two 12AWG LC-OFC conductors
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass, mids & highs
- Insulated conductors eliminate strand interaction/distortion
- Parallel arrangement eliminates magnetic distortion
- Available in spool or terminated with spade lugs or banana plugs
- Highly flexible Siamese design UL® CL2 PVC Jacket
- Available in custom lengths, sold by each