"Our mission statement is simple: “Always do what’s best for the customer.” That is why we have chosen Tributaries UHDP Professional cables"
The UHDP PRO is Tributaries professional level UHD HDMI cable. Designed to provide stable 18Gbps performance, the PRO has 2 different constructions. The shorter lengths are constructed with a smaller gauge that yields a more flexible cable while the longer lengths require larger gauge conductors to support the 18Gbps signal over distance. Both constructions are hybrid in nature; consisting of a base conductor size and a larger conductor to support the more demanding part of the HDMI signal. Each conductor gauge was measured and chosen for its specific job and performance requirement; being careful not to overbuild which would only result in large in-flexible cables. UHDP cables from ½ meter to 3 meter have an elegant woven jacket while the 4 meter and 5 meter cables have a rugged UL rated jacket for installation in the wall. All UHDP cables have patented power-grip connectors to ensure the connector stays put in your electronics and are copper shielded to prevent noise from contaminating the signal. Tributaries UHDP PRO HDMI cables provide accurate 4K 18Gbps digital transmission with Deep Color and High Dynamic Range (HDR).
The UHDP PRO Series Passive HDMI cable is stocked in each in lengths from 1/2 meter – 5 meter
Model UHDP Highlights
- Designed, packaged and tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- Certified to support Ethernet, 3D, 4K and ARC
- Certified to support UHD HDMI 4K/60 HDR signals
- Guaranteed to pass data rates of 18Gbps
- Earned DPL Labs 18Gbps Approval
- Earned ISF 18Gbps UHD HDMI cable certification
- Power Grip connectors are tight fitting without the death grip of locking connectors
- Available in ½m– 2m with decorative woven jackets, 3m-5m are UL rated for in-wall use