Tributaries UHDM Maximum 48G Ultra HDMI cables provide the best 48G performance available anywhere. Extreme precision engineering and advanced testing was done to perfect the MAX cable performance. Designed to provide the maximum amount headroom above the HDMI standard, the UHDM delivers optimal performance for today’s and tomorrow’s most demanding AV environment. Strength and protection were built into every connector with Tributaries Full Body Armor Shielding. The Power Grip connection not only maintains positive top and bottom fit but left and right too; the connector stays put in the precise location even when installed in a moveable display. The UHDM delivers Dynamic HDR, resolutions of 8K60, 4K120 and 10K; supports eARC, Quick Media Switching (QMS), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Variable Refresh Rates (VRR) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
Get it all with Tributaries UHDM Maximum 48G Ultra HMDI cables installed in your system.
The UHDM Maximum 48G Ultra HDMI cable is stocked in each in lengths from 1/2 meter – 3 meters
Model UHDM Highlights
- Designed, Packaged and Tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- DPL Certified to Support 8K/60, 4K/120 & 10K
- DPL Certified to Pass low EMI Interference
- DPL Certified to Pass Data Rates of 48Gbps
- Supports Dynamic HDR, eARC, Variable Refresh Rates & Auto Low Latency Mode
- Full Body Armor Connectors for Strength and EMI Protection
- Power Grip Connectors are Tight Fitting without the Death Grip of Locking Connectors
- Available in ½m– 3m with Decorative Woven Jackets